Volunteer as an Usher at Peepul Enterprise.
As an Usher at Peepul Enterprise you’ll clean and maintain our Auditorium and Atrium Productions, whilst controlling the access to the Theatre. You will assist guests by providing directions and answering queries. Training will be provided. Relevant experience not necessary. Volunteering roles subject to progress into employment with Peepul Enterprise.
- Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast
- Maintain facilities that are clean, safe and in good repair
- Provide an experience that is comfortable, distraction-free and picture-perfect
- Control access to theatre by greeting, directing guests and tearing tickets
- Enforce ratings to keep underage guests from accessing auditoriums with adult content
- Monitor auditoriums for picture/sound quality, temperature, lighting and guest behaviour
- Create a constant presence inside and outside auditoriums to deter any disruptive conduct
- Assist with crowd control and seating of guests in auditoriums
- Clean lobbies, restrooms, auditoriums and all exterior and common areas of theatre
- Change marquees, auditorium, lobby signage and poster cases
- Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns
- Assist with other functions as instructed by the General Manager
- Uphold Peepul Enterprises high standards and deliver entertaining company-wide programs
As an Usher at Peepul Enterprise, you’ll also be required to demonstrate:
- Proficient guest service, administrative and follow-up skills
- Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting and bending on a frequent basis
- Ability to present a calm demeanour that deters people from engaging in disruptive conduct while encouraging positive interaction with guests
At Peepul Enterprise, we live in a team-based culture where a take-charge approach exists at all levels. We expect that from you, too.
Telephone: 0116 261 6000